* PREORDER BLACK FRIDAY SALE EXCLUSIVE
- 25% discount for LILY on November 26!
- 25% BUNDLE discount for every purchase of Hatch&Grow Kit and Lily Sensory Plushie starting November 26 12 AM
* Shipping is guaranteed within the month of December for the first 50 orders!
Meet our new baby, Lily Lamb!
Lily Lamb is a sensory doll perfect as your baby's first doll. It's an ultra soft plushie for play - a tool for tummy time and cuddle time with your baby! Lily provides visual stimulus to help baby recognize simple color contrasts and explore different textures safely. It can also be used as a transitional object as baby grows.
As promised, at Hatch&Grow, we are committed in helping every parent raise babies the smart way through Parent Training Modules that come with every product. This kit include topics on Sensory Play and Sleep by Dr. Victoria Ang-Nolasco, a board-certified Developmental Pediatrician.
Lovingly designed with the safest materials, developed by pediatricians
Lily Lamb is 100% organic, made with premium GOTS certified sustainable materials and eco-friendly premium corn fibre filling (100% biodegradable), making this toy naturally hypoallergenic.
Our Lily Plushie is Suitable for Newborn and Up
With zero VOCs or petroleum-based polyester, this product is safe for teething babies!
- Baby’s companion for sensory devt and play
- gentle color contrasts for visual devt
- various textures to help with developing senses
- crinkle ears for added sound and texture
- Lily Lamb (app. 8 in x 11 in)
- Canvas pouch (9 in x 11 in)
- Wrapped in eco-friendly honeycomb wrap and biodegradable mailer bag
- Learn more about sensory development with H&G’s companion online training vault, exclusive for every purchase of Lily Sensory Plushie
Lily Lamb is intended for play, not for sleep. Always provide a safe sleep environment for baby: Place baby on his/her back to sleep, use a firm mattress, and remove loose blankets, toys, pillows around baby. Place baby in a crib for bedtime to avoid the risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). Learn more about safe sleep in the Sleep & Sense Training Vault.